Saturday 2 May 2009

Oh, this I forget...

Anathallo's track - "All The First Pages" off Canopy Glow is a tune! 



Lyrics, music, everything in that song is perfect. Even cooler that it's about the astronaut Neil Armstrong losing his finger, or was it a thumb? (google it = finger)!!! Using a mouth organ/harmonica as a "drone" is probably the greatest idea to happen since Terminator. The singing as well, jeez! I don't think I have heard better singing in a song since Boston's "More Than a Feeling"! Big time waffles! 

Don't really understand what the cover to Canopy Glow is about. It is a little depressing I think. Maybe when the band decide to play at my house and let me go on tour with them, I will ask them. And then tell them to re-release the album with better artwork. 

This man is a legend (sadly, no reattached finger shown) 



Handsome fellow. Anyway, point of blog is to add this to the "Summer Compilation" seen below as this song is beautiful, energetic, folk-pop-fantasticness. So believe me when I say this song is great. 

Houston, we have found 'song of the year'. Hahahahahahahaha :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment